Pages

Jan 23, 2012

Daddy's Little Girl

To say I love seeing these two together is an understatement.  


Considering Riley won't take a bottle, which leaves all feeding duties on me, and how she's now in a 'mommy phase' and cries when others try to hold her, I'm so thankful that Daddy and his little girl still have a special bond. 


I can't wait to watch it blossom as Riley grows.  I know he's going to take her fishing, camping, and probably try to get her to go hunting, but I also can't wait to watch him dance around the living room and have tea parties with her dolls. 


Daddy loves you so much, Riley-Burger.  And Mommy loves how you light up whenever you look at him.  You saved your first smiles just for Daddy, and it's obvious he still makes you so happy.  
 


 Daddy always said he wanted a little girl, and now he has you!



No comments: