Pages

Jan 12, 2012

Names

When I finally found my iPhone pics on my computer the other day, I realized I never showed off the letters I made for Riley's room, and I didn't upload the pictures Miss Linda showed us at Gavin's conference of how he wrote his name, and I really want to have those documented here.  

I decided to paint letters for Riley's room instead of ordering a decal because I didn't know if we were going to be moving or whatnot.  I repainted them twice because I didn't like how they turned out at first, and I LOVE how they turned out!

When we went to Gavin's conference in November, she showed us how much Gavin had improved on writing his name.  He doesn't do this for me at home, so it was a total shock.  This was late September, and you can see some random letters in there, kind of in a circular pattern.  I see an A, I, and a backward G at least! :)

Then in the beginning of November, he wrote his name like this:
 Now, I realize the letters aren't in order, but I was still thrilled!  (And to translate...that's a lowercase n, i, backward G, A, and a v which looks like a u.  

Mommy and Daddy were so proud! 

 

No comments: