Pages

Sep 20, 2010

Fattening Weekend

I'm afraid to even step on the scale this week....I know it's not going to be good.  First of all, I was having a Tastefully Simple party at my house this weekend.  At one point, my RSVP list was at 21.  I prepared TONS of food (more than for a typical party) and unfortunately had TONS of last minute cancellations and no-shows.  It was quite shocking and frustrating, and meant that I have TONS of leftovers I've been eating.  (But, I still had fun with the few people that showed up and got to know some of my fellow Hip Mamas!)

On top of that, we finally had a Poop Party at our house yesterday.  It was quite the traumatic experience after days of not pooping at all, but Gavin finally did it!  That meant....chocolate chip cookies!  Blah!  Just thinking of how many I've eaten today makes me sick.  I have to get back on track....Soon!

The last week has been crazy.  My allergies have been the worst they've been so far this year, we were potty training and I picked up babysitting days for both Gracie and Jake.  So, needless to say, I haven't been taking many photos.  I'll get back on track with that, too.  First, I need a nap!

No comments: