Day 2 - honestly, I didn't take a ton of pictures. My allergies kicked in Friday night in St. Louis, so I felt pretty bad all day Saturday. Jarrod and I headed to Bass Pro Shop because the boy is now obsessed with hunting....thanks, Arkansas, for turning my husband into a hunter! The plan was to meet at the zoo afterwards. Well, we got to the zoo, but no one else did. It was so packed that traffic was awful and they gave up and went back to the hotel. So, we left and went back to meet them. Gavin was so tired and fell asleep on the way back to the hotel, and then proceeded to nap for almost 3 hours! Isn't he so cute???
The guys and Rosi decided to head across the street to the stadium and watch the Reds and the Cardinals game. We were pretty lucky they were in town that weekend, though people on the streets weren't always nice to us when they saw us in our Reds gear. The rest of us walked to Macy's while they were at the game. Again, I was pretty impressed with how pretty downtown St. Louis was. I can't wait to go back and explore more!
Memaw bought Gavin some new Toy Story toys while we were at Macy's. We then walked back down to the arch for a little while to hang out. It was a pretty night and we got to see a ton of wedding parties there taking pictures. Gavin loved hanging out on the steps and playing with Woody and Rex. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment