Pages

Sep 10, 2010

Tot School

Our first week!  :)  Gavin is 28 months old.
Tot School

I'm not going to do a lot of writing on these posts since I'll have a lot of pictures.  If you have any questions about how I did something, why I did something, or just what the heck I was thinking, leave me a comment or email me. 


Gavin loved the magnifying glass!  On the right, he is sorting by color.

The cones I found at Dollar General on clearance and they made for some great gross motor activities!
Gav's alphabet notebook.  As we do different letter activities, we'll keep adding more pages.
On the left, he's painting part of an egg carton that we turned into a grasshopper.  On the right, he's adding clothespins to a coffee creamer bottle for a fine motor/eye-hand coordination activity.

Ideas taken from several sources on the web, including 1+1+1=1 and No Time for Flashcards.

No comments: