- I can't wait until the first frost so my allergies take a break.
- This little boy cracks me up...."I love carpet!" Seriously, Gavin???
- I wonder if Gavin will wear a Halloween costume this year....I'm guessing no.
- I really need to get all my photos uploaded to Shutterfly. I was doing so well remembering to do them monthly until we moved here. Now, I have to get caught up since April!
- I'm glad Jarrod's off tomorrow, but I wish it wasn't going to rain.
- I wonder how my Tastefully Simple 'Grand Event' will turn out.
- I can't believe my little bug hasn't worn a diaper in 12 days!
- Why did Gavin wake up at 5:30 today? After two nights of not sleeping well because I've been up sneezing all night, I really could have slept a little longer!
- I wish I could find an apple orchard to take Gavin apple picking. (This is definitely a reason to miss NY!)
- I'm excited Juli is coming over today. I'm really looking forward to getting to know more Hip Mamas.
- I need to call Valinda!
- Since we're celebrating Christmas a month early, I better start thinking about gifts.
- It's time to fold laundry. Lovely.
Sep 23, 2010
Thirteen Thursday
13 things on my mind right now....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment