Pages

Sep 11, 2010

To Answer Your Questions

A while back, I asked my readers to comment and say hello.  I'm very curious about who is reading this since it gets so many hits.  I didn't get a great response from that post, which is fine....I'm just still curious!  :)  The last part of that post was for the readers to ask me questions.  I only got two, and I never answered them.

Danielle is one of my very great friends I met in the short time I was in NY.  She asked if we'd ever move back to NY.  Honestly, no...I can't see that happening.  But, I will say this - I loved NY more than I thought I ever would.  So much to do there and I met so many great people.  I miss you, Danielle, and the girls of Mommies Gone Wild every day!

Tori asked which I prefer - teaching or staying at home.  It's so easy for me to answer....STAYING HOME!  I have lived my life wanting to be a teacher, and I never thought I'd ever stay home.  I never wanted to!  But, when life dealt us cards we weren't expecting and I had this chance, I knew I wanted to do it.  I love spending my days with Gavin more than I can say in words.  Sure, we'd probably be less stressed about finances if I was working and we'd surely have better insurance, but I can't imagine going to work everyday now.  I know one day I will, and I'm dreading that day! 

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Thanks for answering my question, but it's not the answer that I was hoping for :(

Miss you!