Pages

Sep 26, 2010

Tot School

Tot School
We're learning about fall right now.  Last week, I focused on some apple activities, and still have more I'd like to do if we get to them.  This coming week we'll do the letter L and some leaf art projects.  It finally feels like fall here, too!

I made this card for Gavin and put the letter tiles out for him to match.  While we did it the first time, I sang Daddy's name in the 'Name-O' song Gav loves so much.  Just a few days later, he we spelling Daddy on his own. 
 A is for apple and alligator!
 A fall themed book I made for him
We used popsicle sticks this time to put into the creamer jar.  It turned out that we did a lot of learning with them!  There were different colors, so he sorted them by color, then counted how many of each there were.  We talked about which one had more, etc.  The pic on the right is of a shape matching game I found online and printed/laminated for him.
Apple stamping

No comments: