Sep 28, 2010
Tastefully Simple Event
I'm still looking for a few more people to participate in my Tastefully Simple "Grand Event." It's simple to do - email me to let me know you're interested and I'll mail you catalogs and order forms. Then, for a 10 day period at the beginning of October, you show the catalog to your family, friends, and coworkers and collect orders. Your job is to collect at least $100 in orders. If you complete that task, you're name will go in a drawing for free products! Are you ready for this??? If 10 people participate and all 10 collect $100 in orders, the winner will get at least $150 to spend on Tastefully Simple products!!! Imagine all the products you could stock your pantry with and all the gifts you could buy! So hurry....I only have a few more spots open. Email me soon! mrspate22@yahoo.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment