Pages

Sep 27, 2010

Just some cuteness

Wednesdays are Jarrod's class day, so we have the whole day to ourselves.  These pics were taken last week.  I hadn't take many pictures recently and just wanted to start photographing our day.  Some random cuteness coming your way!

Eating lunch.  I loved the way his apple slices looked with his little teeth marks in them.
 Getting ready for nap....I set up the self-timer again to snap a few shots.  After the ones of him reading, he wanted one of me tickling him.  Even though it cut off our heads, I love it!

Then he asked me to take a picture of Woody.
 After dinner we went for a walk.  First stop was to see the cows at the end of the street, and then we continued around the neighborhood looking for leaves to use this week for crafts. 


Of course we miss Daddy when he's gone all day, but I sure do love my time with the Bug!

No comments: