Pages

Dec 6, 2010

6 Weeks!

Time to start the weekly updates!  Yes....I plan to take weekly belly pics, just like I did with Gavin. I use a really cute journal called The Belly Book and it has a place for a weekly pic, which is my motivation.  Jarrod really enjoys it....not.


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 6 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a sweet pea.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 0 so far...but we all know that will change soon!
Maternity Clothes: Still in my clothes, but I think it may be time to order a couple Bella Bands.  I wore mine with Gavin all the time and dug it out this weekend and it didn't hold up well.  I'd love a couple new ones.
Gender: Unknown....my gut says it's another boy right now though.
Movement: Too early.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!  Some days I'm more tired than others.
What I miss: Morning coffee.  I've switched to tea most days to cut back on my caffeine, but I had a cup of coffee yesterday with our traditional Sunday morning breakfast and it was so yummy!
Cravings: Nothing really right now.
Symptoms: I've had my moments of just feeling plain gross, but I can't complain.  I'd say my biggest symptom is this hormonal roller coaster.  You know, where little things just make you cry?  Yeah, it's fun...
Best Moment this week: Having Gavin name the baby 'Hamm' (like on Toy Story.)  I was telling him and Jarrod I wanted a name to refer to the baby as on the blog and with Gavin, so they started joking about names and Gavin said, 'How about Baby Hamm?'  The smile on his face was too cute, so of course, I said sure!  I didn't know if he'd 'get it' but yesterday at Sam's Club we saw a baby in a car seat and he said, "Look, mom.  It's a baby just like Baby Hamm."  :)  Too cute!

1 comment:

Hannah Carter said...

I love that story about Gavin naming "Baby Hamm." Just precious!