Pages

Dec 16, 2010

Thirteen Thursday

13 random things on my mind right now...

  1. I am so tired!
  2. I hope Gavin wakes up in enough time for us to head to Walmart before dinner, because I really don't want to go out tomorrow.
  3. I still need to get Jarrod another gift.
  4. There are clothes in the dryer from yesterday....should probably fold them soon.
  5. The new Tastefully Simple incentive for the next couple of weeks is awesome!  I hope I meet my goal so I can earn some extra money.
  6. I can't believe it's almost Christmas!
  7. I wish I knew why Gavin is going backwards with the potty situation.
  8. I really want to take a nap.
  9. We have plenty of time, but I wish we would get some snow!
  10. I just found out Melon Bean is closing, and even though I'm not in NY anymore, I'm sad!
  11. We really have to mail our Christmas cards!
  12. I love our Christmas tree.
  13. I think I can squeeze in a 20 minute nap if I lay down right now...

No comments: