Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 9 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is the size of a green olive.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +5lbs - up another two pounds...but that's so not fair considering it's the holidays! A Red Velvet Cheesecake for just me and Jarrod = BAD NEWS! I'm determined to get back on track now.
Maternity Clothes: Still in my clothes, but we did get all the maternity clothes out.
Gender: Unknown....my gut says it's another boy right now though.
Movement: Too early.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good! Naps are common these days.
What I miss: Definitely my baths right now.
Cravings: Still wanting the hearty meals, not really sweets. I bought ice cream for myself weeks ago and still haven't opened it. I'd rather have potatoes or pasta.
Symptoms: The nausea seems to be getting better. The worry has set in...I can't wait for my appt next week so we can hopefully hear the heartbeat. My hip pain that I've had since Gavin was born flared up again last night.
Best Moment this week: Opening up the onesie Gavin picked out for Hamm on Christmas Eve.
No comments:
Post a Comment