Dec 11, 2010
Haha...Joke's on me!
I love to follow coupon blogs and get good deals and great ideas. It has definitely paid off for me. One tip I remember reading was that if you put a product in your shopping cart online and leave it there, the company will often email you a coupon to encourage you to complete your online purchase. This has worked for me for a couple sites, like Shutterfly. But recently something funny happened to me. I added this lens to my Amazon shopping cart, just to see what would happen. Well nothing happened for a long while, and then I received an email from them! Yay! Haha....the email was to inform me the product in my shopping cart had gone up in price. :) Lesson learned...this idea to save some money doesn't work for Amazon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment