We had a really nice weekend. On Friday night, Adam and Jill came over and we just sat around chatting for a while. It was a nice relaxing evening. Saturday we were up bright and early and went on a walk. It was nice to get out and get some {cold} fresh air! It reminded me of being pregnant with Gavin and getting all bundled up to go walking with Jarrod. I hope we keep walking together. Saturday after Gavin's nap we went to The Promenade and walked around ~ it was SO busy! But, I kinda like the hustle and bustle of the holiday shopping season. Then, we headed to Outback for dinner. We haven't been there since Father's Day. It was so yummy and Gavin was so well behaved for a change! We didn't have to walk around the restaurant to keep him entertained!
Sunday, Jarrod got up with Gavin at 5:45 and let me sleep til 7:30. Heaven!!! Then we made our usual Sunday morning breakfast and got ready. We spent Sunday afternoon out furniture shopping. We need to get Gavin some new dressers since his will be moved to the baby's room. I had no intention of getting him a new bed. He has a twin bed that works just fine, but I kinda fell in love with one, so it's on our radar. It's a full size 'captain's bed,' with a trundle under it. The trundle looks like 6 drawers, but really only the bottom 3 open, and the other 3 are actually a twin size mattress. It's pretty neat. We're still shopping, but it's high on our list.
I'll get some pics uploaded during naptime and post the weekly pregnancy update. Have a great week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment