Pages

Dec 13, 2010

7 Weeks!

{yes...I realize this outfit doesn't match!  I like to take my pics in the same shirt each week to show growth, just like I did with Gavin...so I was wearing my tank under the sweater I wore yesterday.  I didn't want anyone to think this is what I wore yesterday!}

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 7 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is the size of a blueberry.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +2lbs - hopefully all bloat!
Maternity Clothes: Still in my clothes, but still thinking I need to order some new Bella Bands.
Gender: Unknown....my gut says it's another boy right now though.
Movement: Too early.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!  Some days I'm more tired than others.
What I miss: Still missing my coffee, and hot baths...
Cravings: Nothing really right now.
Symptoms: The nausea has really kicked into high gear.  I'm still quite emotional, and certain parts of my body are definitely growing!  (I'll leave it at that, since Dad reads this...)
Best Moment this week: Again, the best moment had to do with Gavin - I've tried to get into the habit of calling him my favorite big boy, instead of just my favorite.  I was hugging him yesterday and said, "Who is my favorite big boy?" and he said, "ME!"  I smiled, and said, "Who is mommy's favorite baby?" and he quickly said, "Hamm!"  :)