Pages

Dec 17, 2010

Some Christmas decorations

 I haven't posted many pics of our decorations, and sadly, I didn't take many of us decorating the tree this year.  :(  But here's a glance of our house at Christmas time ~ 2010!

I'm loving our new tree.  I was a little hesitant because it was labeled 'slim' and I didn't want a skinny tree, but it's gorgeous and so easy to assemble!
Our mantle
 O

 Our display of Christmas cards, including some special ones from years past that bring back sweet memories!
 The kitchen sink
 Gavin's own tree in our playroom
.,
I really wanted to spend a lot of time making decorations and ornaments with Gavin for his tree and to put around the house, but I've been so tired!  Oh well...

Jarrod asked me recently when we were going to put everything away, and I told him not any time soon!  I love having our tree up!

No comments: