I can't believe I forgot such an important part of Christmas day! It snowed!!! Now, you're going to think I'm crazy when you see how much snow we got, but I was really excited. I kept saying all week I just wanted some snow for Christmas, so I was thrilled to hear Jarrod say he saw snowflakes while we eating our cinnamon rolls.
Gavin was so cute. He kept shouting, "It's snowing! Hip Hip Hooray!" and he was ready to go out in the snow. So, while in our jammies still, Gavin and I bundled up (he even wanted to wear his new snow boots) and went outside. Gavin took Byron (who Santa had brought for him) and was letting him bulldoze the snow off the water table.
That's the only picture I got because after about 30 seconds, Gavin declared it was too cold and he was ready to go in. And, yes....that's about the extent of the snow we had on Christmas day. We had flurries pretty much all day, but nothing stuck. Which was fine...I just wanted to see some snowflakes outside the window on Christmas morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment