The photos aren't centered the greatest. I decided to start using the tripod for the weekly pic because when the lighting isn't right, etc. I can keep trying without bugging Jarrod to keep taking more. This one actually isn't the greatest that I got last night, but I loved that Gavin was in it with me, so it's the one I'm going with. :)
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is the size of a papaya and weighs about a pound. Her eyelids and eyebrows are completely formed and her pancreas is developing.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: -1 lbs from last week again - 15lbs total...I must say that my scale and my doctor's scale are so different though. I think according to him I'm only up 10 lbs.
Maternity Clothes: Yep, pretty much everything (except sweats).
Gender: It's a GIRL!!! When the name is decided, it will be kept a secret until she arrives.
Movement: Feeling lots of movement now and can see her move from the outside. Gavin and Jarrod just haven't been able to feel her yet because of bad timing.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good still, except when it's HOT like last night!
What I miss: Not much - trying to enjoy this one since it will probably be our last.
Cravings: Back to wanting spicy food all the time, which Jarrod loves.
Symptoms: Tons of heartburn last week!
Best Moment this week: Working in the nursery, hearing her heartbeat at my appt last week, and just watching Gavin get so excited about baby stuff.

2 comments:
Hi there! I can't believe I haven't noticed nor left comments on your blog about your pregnancy... I'm so sorry I have missed most of it! I love your blog and am following. Congratulations on your GIRL and I love the idea of a tripod for weekly pics. I'm in my 32nd week with a BOY and still use my IPhone in a mirror to take pics. ha!
Hey Amanda :) Too funny that I was just reading your blog before noticing this comment and was thinking, 'I can't wait to hear the name they pick out.' Of course, we think Gavin is great. ;)
Post a Comment