I tell lots of people they should blog. The reasons I blog are pretty well known...it started as a way to keep our families involved in our lives after having Gavin and when we moved away, but it evolved into a way for me to capture our everyday lives and document all the little things we do so that one day we could look back and reminisce. Well, check out these pictures!
Can I just tell you how in love I am? I used Blog2Print and turned my blog into a book! It's something I've wanted to do for a long time, but never did...until Rosi gave me money for Christmas and told me to use it for something I wanted, not the kids. I knew exactly what I wanted. This is just the first year of my blog, and it's 221 pages! Every post, every picture I uploaded, every memory....it's in there! {Well, not every one...I did delete some that weren't related to the family.} And it was so easy! I just selected the dates I wanted to include, unchecked the posts I didn't want in there, and it was done. There are a couple little things, like when the title will end up on one page but the post really starts on the next, that aren't perfect, but it's so much easier than scrapbooking, and I got to include everything! See...don't you want to start a blog now?
And if you're already a blogger and want to make your own book, they emailed me after ordering my book information about their Rewards program, so if you are interested, let me know and I'll send you a link. Then I earn points toward my next purchase, which I will definitely be making soon! I can't wait to order more books.
3 comments:
Thanks for showing us this! I may do that eventually since I've been working on my baby blog since TTC.
I used them to print my first book too and I love it. I spent days reading it. It is so special
I want a link!! I've been wanting to print my blog out too, but haven't known which programs were good/easy to use!!
Post a Comment