Pages

Jan 3, 2011

10 Weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 10 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is the size of a prune.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +5lbs - same as last week.
Maternity Clothes: Still in my clothes, but have been wearing my belly band most days and did break out the maternity pants for our trip to Chipotle last week!
Gender: Unknown....my gut says it's another boy right now though.
Movement: Too early.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good!  Naps are common these days.
What I miss: Not much right now...I got the OK today to take baths again! :)
Cravings: Can't say I crave anything in particular right now, but when I see something or hear about something, I usually want it...like potstickers.  Thanks, Meg.
Symptoms: My lovely face is so broken out right now.  Gross!  I'm still exhausted most of the time and my sense of smell is definitely heightened! 
Best Moment this week: Having an ultrasound!

We had my first appointment today.  I went in fully ready to beg to try and find the heartbeat with the doppler so I was super excited to hear the nurse practitioner was planning to do an ultrasound!  We got to see Baby Hamm and hear his/her heartbeat, which was 184 beats per minute.  Gavin was there so he got to see everything, though he didn't quite get where the baby was.  I'm 10 weeks, but the baby is measuring about 9 weeks 4 days, which is exactly what I told her based on my last cycle.  They're still keeping me at 10 weeks though and gave me an official due date of August 3, 2011!
I let Jarrod take the ultrasound pics to work after our appointment, but I snapped a picture of it with my phone first.  And for those of you looking at it like my Dad and has no clue - find the black circle in the middle first, and then find the small 'thing' laying on the bottom of that circle...that's the baby!





1 comment:

Belle's Butterfly said...

Already so adorable. I had no clue when my LMP was so I had 2 ultrasounds right off the bat. I was able to hear Belle's heartbeat at 7 weeks 1 day. It was amazing to hear it that early. And to see her so so tiny. I had a gut feeling the Belle was going to be a girl. I think its mommy intuition. Happy and Healthy 9 months!