Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 12 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is the size of a plum-
his/her fingers and toes have separated.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +7 lbs...up another 1.5lbs from last week. Didn't walk much with being sick, so it's time to get back to working out.
Maternity Clothes: Regular shirts, but I've been using my maternity pants more often. They aren't needed everyday, but they're so comfy, so why not?
Gender: Unknown....my gut says it's another boy right now though. Jarrod still says girl.
Movement: Not yet, but I should be able to feel is starting soon.
Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good but getting up once or twice to pee is getting old already. Naps are common these days.
What I miss: Nothing really right now. I do love being pregnant!
Cravings: Spicy foods all of a sudden are very appealing to me.
Symptoms: The nausea came back late last week, but it seems to be going away now. Heartburn is also starting already!
Best Moment this week: Watching Gavin jump up and down on the couch saying, "We're gonna have a baby!" over and over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment