Pages

Jan 31, 2011

Recipes - Soup and Dessert

I mentioned last week that we were making French Onion soup in the crockpot, but I hadn't posted the recipe yet.  This recipe came with lots of great reviews from friends, so I was looking forward to it, but it didn't do much for me.  The soup itself wasn't great, but not awful...the croutons to put on top turned out really gross and I ended up scraping them out of my soup.  I don't think we'll make it again, but if anyone wants to take my friends' advice and try it, you may like it!  Here's the link:  French Onion Soup

On Saturday, I made some 'Light' Lemon Bars I'd seen in Fitness Magazine.  They were pretty simple to put together and really yummy!  Jarrod and I ate the whole pan by Sunday afternoon.  I'll definitely be making them again.  Here's the link for them:  Light Lemon Bars

This week's new recipe - Chicken Tortilla Soup!  


No comments: