Pages

Jan 6, 2011

Adding to my list...

I decided to make it another goal this year to try at least one new recipe each week.  We've been good lately about trying new things, but I really want to start using some recipes I've collected from blogs and the cookbooks I have and never open.  I'll share any I recommend here.


Last night we had Chicken and Dumplings in the crockpot.  I found the recipe on a blog and was excited to try it.  It was DELICIOUS and I can't wait for lunch to reheat leftovers.  You can find the recipe here:  Chicken and Dumplings

The only thing I did differently was shred the chicken before adding the vegetables (it doesn't say to in the recipe) and I only used half a bag of the veggies since Jarrod isn't a huge fan of peas and the bag I had included peas.  It was a perfect ratio of chicken and veggies and the dumplings were so yummy!  Enjoy!  Let me know what you think.  :)


No comments: