Pages

Jan 21, 2011

Officially a snow day!

We've had quite the snow storm here in Arkansas!  You know...about 3 or 4 inches!  That's quite the storm around here.  It shut everything down for the last couple of days.  We had a great time getting out to play.  Gavin loves it!

We went out yesterday morning and played some soccer.



 Then, Daddy came home from work a little early to enjoy the weather with us so him and Daddy did lots of shoveling out front.  Gavin was digging for treasure!



Gavin learns way too much from books and TV.  I was so excited to show him how to make a snow angel.  I asked him if he wanted to learn and he laid right down and started doing it on his own!  I didn't even have to teach him.  He's such a big boy now. 

 Admiring (or trying to find) his snow angel

Throwing snow at Daddy

Family snow pictures....thanks to the trusty self timer! :)


No comments: