Pages

Jan 15, 2011

Snow

Sorry - I've been slacking on the blog, which I know saddens my family as I got texts wondering why I wasn't updating.  Wednesday night, Gavin decided to wake up 4 times, so I was exhausted on Thursday.  Then, to make matters worse, he decided not to nap so we didn't even get a chance to catch up on some sleep.  Friday we were both feeling pretty awful with a cold.  Being pregnant and sick is no fun, but being pregnant and sick and having a sick toddler, too, is really not fun.  Luckily, Daddy came home from work to take care of his loves.  He let me lay down for a couple hours, but of course I wouldn't be able to get comfy and actually sleep.  Oh well.  We're on the mend now...I'm feeling better with the exception of a nagging cough, but Gavin's poor little nose just won't stop running.


Anyway - we did get out to enjoy the snow earlier this week so I wanted to post a few pics.  We were both super excited about all the snow we got...all 1 inch of it!  We went out on Monday and Tuesday to play in it and Gavin loved it.  He was throwing 'snowballs' at me and Shirley and wanted desperately to make a snowman.  Poor little guy.  I think he would have been in heaven if we were still in NY with all their snow!






I thought this was a funny one.  As he was chasing Shirley, he fell, and I caught it mid-fall.  
He wasn't hurt...no worries.






No comments: