Pages

Jan 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Well, another year has come and gone!  We always say it, but time goes so fast, especially since Gavin was born.  So...time to reflect on the resolutions and make some new ones.  Let's see how I did with the goals I made for this year...


Goals for myself:
  • I need to eat healthier and be more active so that I can finally lose the rest of the baby weight from Gavin. I'm not even thinking about baby #2 until I lose this weight! - I didn't lose all the weight I wanted before getting pregnant, but I did get motivated and lost some!
  • Get 'Journal Jars by Jen' up and running by the end of January. - I got it up and running, but have since 'shut it down.'  My etsy page just wasn't getting the traffic I wanted and I didn't devote the time I needed to to it.  I still make the jars for friends and family though when asked.
  • Scrapbook more and finally get caught up on our family scrapbook and finish our wedding scrapbook. - Yeah, this one didn't happen.  Instead, I realized that it was time for me to take a break from scrapbooking.  
  • Learn how to use my dSLR camera and Photoshop so I can take better pictures. - I definitely learned a lot about the camera, but still know nothing about Photoshop!
Goals for the family:
  • Have more 'date nights' with Jarrod, even if it's just a movie or a game after Gavin's in bed. - I feel like we were doing well with this, but it's definitely taken a break since I've been so exhausted with this pregnancy.
  • Work on paying off credit cards. - Again, this will be on the agenda for this year!  
  • Begin to think about potty training this summer. - Did, and done!
  • Visit NYC. - Never made it to NYC before leaving NY.
Goals for Tastefully Simple:
  • Have 5 parties a month (just taste-testing parties or combination of taste-testing/online catalog parties). Once things got going here in Arkansas, I've been pretty consistent with my 5 parties.
  • Add 3 members to my Simply Ambitious team so I can promote to Team Leader. - I welcomed 2 members to my team this past year, and I'm looking forward to growing even more!


No comments: