Pages

Jul 31, 2010

Changes

The blog's undergoing some changes!  I've been playing around with it the last couple of weeks, trying to make it look a little simpler.  My oh-so-creative sister helped me come up with a name change (ok, so really I texted her and asked her for some ideas and she came up with it...) and I figured out how to add a signature to the postings.  I'm still working on changing some other fonts, etc. so if you notice anything that looks way off on your computer, let me know.  I'm still learning all this design stuff and I don't want to screw anything up majorly. 


4 comments:

Danielle said...

Jen(Megan)...I LOVE the new name!!!

I have been trying to figure out the signature thing for awhile now...any pointers?

Have a nice weekend...hoping to chat on Monday!!!

Anonymous said...

I want a signature too!!!

Jen said...

I used this tutorial for my signature. :)
http://designitchic.blogspot.com/2010/07/adding-your-signature.html

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is looking like a professional blog. Well done Peters! Will we be seeing business ads soon?