Pages

Jul 8, 2010

Thirteen Thursday

For whatever reason, I've been on an emotional roller-coaster of sorts lately. So, today.....I thought about 13 reasons I have to be lucky.



1. My amazing little boy that will give me a hug just about anytime I need one.

2. Having a husband that loves us both very much.

3. Knowing my family (and Jarrod's family) is always there for us and loves us.

4. Having friends that continue to call and email, despite the miles between us.

5. Meeting a new group of moms in our new playgroup that I know will become great friends.

6. Getting Tastefully Simple parties on my calendar here in Arkansas so I can continue to do what I love - party and eat!

7. I have a bottle of Moscato in the fridge that I can enjoy tonight.

8. I'm going out for Mommies Night Out tomorrow.

9. Gavin gets to spend everyday with his Mommy and I get to see all the ways he changes everyday.

10. We are all pretty healthy and haven't had to deal with any major illnesses. When things start to get tough, I try to remind myself of that.

11. I have two little ones that I get to watch a few days a week - giving Gavin a playdate (or someone to argue with, depending on the day) and giving me a chance to bring in a little more money.

12. Our families get to "see" Gavin so much thanks to webcams, cell phones, and the blog.

13. It's Jarrod's week to do swim lessons with Gavin so I can get in a good workout, something I feel like I really need!

No comments: