Pages

Jul 22, 2010

Thirteen Thursday

13 things that drive me CRAZY!!!

1. Hearing Gavin scream 'MINE!' or 'No, Sir!' 37,000 times a day when Gracie's here. (Yes, he now calls people 'sir' no matter their gender.)
2. When the UPS man rings the doorbell during naptime, making Shirley bark like we're being attacked, only to find out the package is for the neighbor.
3. Having plans change - I like to know what's going on....don't change things at the last minute, it annoys me.
4. People who are so much "busier" than me.  Seriously...we all have a lot going on.  Just because I am a SAHM does not mean I'm not busy.
5. This pain in my lower back and hip that's been there since Gavin was born and will likely never go away...it drives me crazy!!!  Just when I thought it was all better, it's back.
6. When the book I'm reading doesn't end the way I was hoping it would.
7. Having the customer service rep tell me they can't talk to me because Jarrod's name is on the account as the primary.  Grrrrr!
8. Waiting until 'tomorrow' to get gas and then the prices go up. 
9. My favorite creamer flavors not being available in 'Skinny' or 'Sugar Free.'
10. People who don't take care of things that aren't theirs - like our house!
11. Having no willpower - I want to lose weight so bad, but I like food too much! 
12. Cutting open an avocado and finding it's bad.
13. Hearing Gavin scream 'MINE!' or 'No, Sir!' 37,000 times a day when Gracie's here.  Oh, wait....I already said that one.  Can you tell what kind of day we're having????

No comments: