Pages

Jul 10, 2010

A Nice Surprise

Last weekend, we got a surprise package from Memaw with money in it to go out to dinner on her. It was a nice little treat and we jumped on the opportunity to try a new restaurant. We got ready and headed to Copeland's, a New Orleans style restaurant. Since it was the 4th of July weekend, I got Gavin all ready in red, white, and blue. :) Thanks to a self-time, we got a family picture! Shirley even wanted in on this one.
I love this one of Gavin. He looks so incredibly big to me in this photo. But, don't let that fool you - it must have been the angle I took the picture at because those shorts are size 6-12 months! He may be growing, but he's still a little peanut!

Dinner was yummy! We had a few "tasting plates," which were smaller portions so we could try a few different things. After sampling the lobster ravioli, BBQ shrimp, and a steak with pasta dish, we shared a brownie a la mode, with 3 spoons! :) Thanks, Memaw, for the surprise!

No comments: