Pages

Jul 13, 2010

Playing in the Rain!

NAKED!!! These pictures are a month old now, but I realized I didn't post them yet. We had a nice rain move in last month, and I thought it would be fun to let Gavin run out in it. We were just getting changed for bed, so I opened the door and let him walk out in the yard with me. He loved it a little too much and starting running up the street - naked! So, I moved him to the backyard so he wouldn't be cited for public indecency. :) Once in the backyard, he played for a good half hour in the summer rain. No matter how hard I tried he wouldn't come in. He drew on the door with chalk and "worked" on his toys. It was a lot of fun to watch how happy he was!


No comments: