Pages

Jul 6, 2010

Client Appreciation Day

It’s Client Appreciation Time! I hope you all know how much I appreciate your continued business as my family and I moved yet again. Even though I’m hundreds of miles away from some of you, I feel very lucky to know that you still turn to me to help you with your Tastefully Simple needs. Thank you for being so loyal!

So, Wednesday is my annual Client Appreciation Day! July 7 is your LUCKY DAY! I’m giving away FREE PRODUCTS! Here’s how it works – Call or email me your order anytime between 8AM and 8PM on Wednesday, July 7. The amount you spend determines the amount you get for free.

Orders from $25-$49.99 receive a FREE Bountiful Beer Bread!
Orders from $50-$74.99 receive a FREE Dessert of YOUR Choice!
Orders from $75-$114.99 receive a FREE Drink Mix of YOUR Choice!
Orders from $115 & up receive a $15 Credit to use toward the items of YOUR Choice!
PLUS, every 15th Client to order will receive YOUR Choice of FREE “Returning Favorites” products!

Call me at 937-901-4291 or email me at mrspate22@yahoo.com to place your order!
(*Online website orders DO NOT qualify because I can’t add your free goodies to that.)

Please leave a message if I am not readily available. My voicemail/e-mail inbox will record the time that you contacted me, so I will know who every 15th client is. I must have your order no later than 8:00pm to qualify for this special. Your order will be shipped directly to your house in about 10 days from the time payment is received. If you pay by credit card, I can process immediately or you can send me a check. Whichever works best for you.

I am very excited about this special! I appreciate your business and thank you for helping me continueto be successful!

No comments: