Pages

Jul 1, 2010

Craft Time with Mommy



More crafts! You know I love to do craft things as it is, so doing "themes" with Gavin lets me get my craft fix. Most of these ideas are not my own. Remember to check some of my "Websites I Love" or "Blogs I Follow" for more ideas. And though some look complicated, most crafts with my 2 year old end up taking 10 minutes tops!
We made dog puppets with our friend, Gracie (she's the little girl I watch). I couldn't get a good picture of both of them looking at me.

Frogs made during our "Pond Friends" week....Mommy Frog made by Mom, Baby Frog made by Gavin.
We spent a lot of time on "Ocean Friends" doing fishy activities.
I should have taken the pictures sooner - by the time I got around to it, Gavin had destroyed two of the legs.
Working on patterns with Nemo
All About Shapes
"Rainbow Fish"

No comments: