I took probably 100 shots, and didn't like most of them. He was so uncooperative. Didn't want to look at me at all and just wanted to run on the trails by himself. I think the results would have been better had I gone on a day that Jarrod was with us so he could have helped get Gav's attention. After looking at the shots and doing some minor editing, these are my favorite 6.
Family and friends, if you want any copies of these sent to you (since these are now his 2 year "professional" photos), reply to this post in the comments or send me an email and tell me what number photos you want and if you want a wallet size, 4x6 or 5x7. I'll order the photos next week so get back to me by July 7th if possible. Thanks!
Choice #2
Man, our little boy is growing up. He looks so old in these shots, doesn't he??? And did you notice who is in his hands in the black and white shots? Of course....Woody and Buzz!
1 comment:
I'll take choice #6. :)
Post a Comment