Pages

Jan 11, 2011

Recipe - French Toast Casserole

For our new recipe this week, I tried a breakfast item I had heard great things about.  We loved this French Toast Casserole, but I especially loved that I was able to put it together on Saturday evening and let it sit in the fridge all night and just pop it in the oven in the morning.  The blog is awesome because it gives you step by step photo directions and you can see just how she made it.  Then at the bottom (just for you mom) you'll see that you can select how you want to print it...full page, or in smaller card sizes to put in a recipe box.  We baked ours for a little over an hour, since the bread pudding result was not what we wanted.  It was super delicious, and made a lot.  Jarrod and I both had some leftovers yesterday morning and I had some more today...and there is still some left!  Gavin is in a weird eating phase lately and wasn't interested in this.  He eventually took his 'one bite' that is our rule, but that was it.  


Anyway, here's the link again:  French Toast Casserole  Enjoy!  

1 comment:

Hannah Carter said...

I've made that exact casserole several times and it's always a huge hit!!!