Pages

Jun 6, 2011

32 Weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is probably around 4 lbs and 19 inches long right now, if she's growing as expected.   
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +2 lbs from 2 weeks ago (since I never updated last week) - so I'm gaining about a pound a week, just as I'm supposed to be at this point.  I'm up a total of 28lbs right now.
Maternity Clothes: Absolutely!
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!  When the name is decided, it will be kept a secret until she arrives. 
Movement: This baby seems to never stop moving lately!  She's so active, especially at night and when I'm eating.  I love it!
Sleep: Sleep has been going downhill thanks to the million times I have to wake up to pee!
What I miss:  Buying a normal amount of toilet paper!  Seriously, we're going through TP so fast right now thanks to all my potty breaks!
Cravings: Water - drinking a ton lately!  And sweets...of course! :)
Symptoms:  Braxton Hicks contractions happen daily, heart burn has come back, and now I wake up in the middle of the night to tingling fingers.  Apparently, that's a bit of carpal tunnel that pregnant women get sometimes.
Best Moment this week:  Hearing Gavin talk about baby names....he's hooked on Aveeno (or Aveena) and Abacus right now.  Strange names! :)

 



No comments: