Ever since Gavin read Curious George Goes Hiking, he's been talking about going on a hike. I'm not sure I'd make it for a "real" hike, but we got up this weekend and took him to a local park to walk on the trail. It was gorgeous out and a perfect morning for a walk. He immediately found a "hiking stick" and off we went!
One of the things I love is when Gavin will say, "How about you take my picture over there?" He picked the location for these shots.
Just as we stopped for a water break, I spied a deer getting ready to cross the path. I'm not sure who was more excited - Daddy or Gavin.
And one quick shot of Baby Hamm on our hike!
I think Gavin and I will start heading out for early walks on this trail more often. It's so nice there!
No comments:
Post a Comment