I have still tried to continue on with my resolution to make a new recipe each week, but to be honest, with vacation, my aunts visiting, and Jarrod's baseball schedule, we haven't stuck with a menu very well. I sat down last Thursday to make our menu and realized our next week looked like this:
Friday - date night
Saturday - Jarrod had two games
Sunday - I have a playgroup baby shower, so I won't be home for dinner
Monday - Yay! We can have dinner together!
Tuesday and Wednesday - Jarrod will be gone for work
Thursday - I have my baby shower
A couple weeks ago, we did make this new pasta recipe that was really good. Pasta Isabarte
We, of course, left out the egg because Jarrod isn't a fan. I will say that we didn't use as many veggies - I used leftover peppers and onions so done of them were whole, and there were a TON of veggies. I loved that, but Jarrod did pick some out.
I'm hoping after this next busy week, we can get back on track. By then, baseball will be over!
No comments:
Post a Comment