I just have a lot racing
through my head, so I thought I'd just ramble for a minute. It will
update you all and make me feel a lot better! :) I'm planning to post
some videos later, too, so stay tuned for those.
All of you that know Jarrod know that he is usually the one that's super prepared and gets antsy easily. This time around it's me that's like that! I'm getting my bag out to start packing some things this weekend. I have a notebook full of lists that I keep adding to. Things I need to pack in my bag {can't forget the Flip Camera!}, things I still need to buy for after the baby {yoga pants!}, things that are on my 'wishlist' that I really need to get before she comes {like my baby book - which is now unavailable on Amazon - grrr! and my Moby Wrap, because Tori tells me I NEED one}, things I need to make sure I have ready for Gavin {apple cereal bars are a must!}, and so on, and so on... I'm already thinking of things we still have to do, like find a place to put the swing and get the car seat installed.
I'm really looking forward to my college best friends visiting next week. Angie, Heidi, and Lauren will be coming next Friday for a long weekend. I can't wait for Gavin and Giovanni to play together {Gavin's already told me what toys he's going to share with Giovanni}. I'm looking forward to lots of girl talk, rubbing Heidi's pregnant belly {hope you don't mind, Heidi!}, probably swapping some massages. :) I haven't seen these girls is WAY too long and I almost cried when I found out they were all coming. Watch out, Jarrod! It's going to be a girly weekend.
Gavin started Fit Kids yesterday. I thought it would be good to sign him up for because it's the first class at the rec that he has to go to by himself {which he thought meant he had to drive himself to...} and I thought it would be a good transition into preschool. He went right in without hesitation. I didn't even get a kiss! He's a very cautious child, and very observant at the beginning of any new experience. And sure enough, when I peeked in through the window to see if he was following directions, he was usually doing a variation of what he was supposed to be doing while watching the other kids and his teacher. I know he'll warm up to the class the more he goes.
Ok - enough rambling... I'll upload a few videos and then I have to get some more things done. Nesting has officially hit me!
No comments:
Post a Comment