Pages

Jun 19, 2011

Videos and Father's Day

Well, obviously the videos didn't come on Friday.  My internet hates me.  After 4 hours of uploading, a "failed" message appeared.  So I attempted to just upload them to You Tube instead, and at bedtime, there were 790 minutes remaining.  So, I gave up...  I'm going to attempt it again in just a little while.  

But, in the mean time, just wanted to wish a Happy Father's Day to my lovely father!  Without you, I wouldn't know what a wet willy is, how to hug Gavin and tickle him at the same time, or appreciate a nice margarita.  :)  Love you and miss you!  

And, Gavin and I want to wish our daddy a Happy Father's Day as well.  Jarrod - you are an incredible provider and I thank my lucky stars each day that you work so hard so that I can stay home with Gavin (and soon-to-be Baby Sister.)  You know Gavin adores you - he doesn't jump up and down when I come home!  Love you!

No comments: