Pages

Jun 27, 2011

35 Weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 35 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is the size of a honeydew right now.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: According to my doctor today, I've gained 26lbs, which according to my scale last week I'd gained 31....who knows!
Maternity Clothes: Absolutely!
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!  When the name is decided, it will be kept a secret until she arrives. We have our final two names now!
Movement: This baby seems to never stop moving lately!  She's so active, especially at night and when I'm eating.  I love it!
Sleep: Sleep has been going downhill thanks to the million times I have to wake up to pee and the lovely carpal tunnel I've now developed.
What I miss:  Having complete feeling in my hands.
Cravings: Water!
Symptoms:  Braxton Hicks contractions, heart burn and carpal tunnel are the main things right now.
Best Moment this week:  My surprise baby shower with Angie, Heidi, and Lauren.


I had a check up today and he started checking my cervix for any dilation.  He said I'm about a centimeter dilated right now, which of course doesn't mean much of anything.  I was also a centimeter dilated with Gavin at my 36 week check up.  I go back in another two weeks.


No comments: