- We found out she is still a girl! Yay! No need for a little boy to wear girl dresses! :)
- I found out exactly how she's laying. She is head down, and her spine curls around my left side. So all the poking I feel on the right side is from her hand, knees, and feet.
- She isn't measuring small at all, and my fluid levels are just fine. In fast, she's measuring at 35 weeks - so 2 weeks ahead! I know how off ultrasounds can be, so I'm not swearing by this, but she weighs an estimated 5lbs 15oz already! The ultrasound tech called her a 'chubby one.' Considering Gavin weighed 6lbs 10oz at birth, I have a feeling this little girl will be bigger than him!
Jun 14, 2011
Great Ultrasound!
So, we went in this morning
for our ultrasound to make sure Baby Girl was growing ok. The
ultrasound went great for many reasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment