Pages

Jun 13, 2011

33 Weeks!


Yep - another shadow, Tori - I was too tired to argue with Jarrod.  :)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby Hamm is about the size of a honeydew.  
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm going to re-weigh myself in the morning, because this morning it said I gained 3lbs this past week and I don't believe that!
Maternity Clothes: Absolutely!
Gender: It's a GIRL!!!  When the name is decided, it will be kept a secret until she arrives.  I think we're down to 3 names right now (and sadly, Aveeno isn't on that list....but it is ranked at a close 4th!) 
Movement: This baby seems to never stop moving lately!  She's so active, especially at night and when I'm eating.  I love it!
Sleep: Sleep has been going downhill thanks to the million times I have to wake up to pee!
What I miss:  Margaritas - it's summer!  I'd love to have a margarita with Jarrod.
Cravings: Water and fruity drinks - Jarrod went to get me a watermelon slush the other night and it was so delicious!
Symptoms:  Braxton Hicks contractions, heart burn and carpal tunnel are the main things right now.
Best Moment this week:  Having my shower - it was such a great time!

When I got my camera out to take my belly shots last night, Gavin wanted to take one.  So, I wrapped the strap around his neck and let him try to take a picture.  This is what he got -
I asked him if it worked and he looked at it and said, "No.  Let's take one of your face now."


I'm getting a bit antsy lately.  I started a list of things to pack this weekend and am working on some notes for Gavin for while we're in the hospital.  I love being pregnant and I'm enjoying every minute, every ache, every pain, everything - but I am also getting really excited to see her!

We had my check up this morning, and while everything looks good, I am measuring about 2 weeks behind where I should be so I'm going in tomorrow morning for another ultrasound to make sure her growth and my fluid level is ok.  Of course, we'll probably have to pay out of pocket for this one, but it does mean we get to see her again!  

No comments: