Just wanted to share some of the progress we've made on the nursery and baby things. It's a great feeling to be getting things done, especially when you think about how close we really are! Gavin was born at 38 weeks, coming on his own (not with me being induced), so if Baby Sister follows in his footsteps we could have as little as 6 weeks left! That's a little scary!
I finally found some hardware at Hobby Lobby for the dressers that I loved!
I've also been working on her closet. We got a shoe organizer to hang on the inside of the door to help organize all the little things, and I made little dividers to hang on the rod to help organize the clothes more.
We also got the car seat and bassinet into the house and all cleaned up. I had to take the bassinet apart so we could wash everything, and of course, my little helper had to be there to put it back together again. He's such a big help!
I'm making some progress on my to-do list, too. Almost all the magazines have been gone through like I wanted, and I've also retaught myself the basic stitches of crochet, but I don't think my goal of making baby hats is going to work out. I don't think I'll get that far! I'm planning to tackle the closet this week while Jarrod is out of town.
We're making a lot of progress....I wish we could say the same about the baby name!
No comments:
Post a Comment